Advent: The Coming King
Christmas presents, parties, songs, and decorations are great and all, but do you struggle with Christmas letdown because it feels like a lot of time, money, and effort for what basically turns out to be one day of celebration?! Do you end up wondering if it is worth it? And, upon reflection we wonder, does the Christmas holiday hold under the weight of all that expectation?
Truth is, not only do we expect a lot out of Christmas, we expect what a holiday ultimately can’t actually deliver. Either Christmas is about a Savior who can offer you freedom from sin or all our holiday efforts are just window dressing on a world that’s beyond repair.
Come join us this Christmas season to find relationship with a Savior who does way more than just hold under the weight of all that Christmas expectation! He’s a King… and He’s come to bring you life… and He is worthy of your worship!
- Sun, Dec 2, 9a & 10:45a – “Hidden Faces” (Genesis 3:8-15)
- Sun, Dec 9, 9a & 10:45a – “Quick Fixes” (Isaiah 9:1-7)
- Sun, Dec 16, 9a & 10:45a – “Active Feet” (Luke 3:1-18)
- Sun, Dec 23, 9a, 10:45a, & 12:30p – “Present King” (Luke 1:26-38; Romans 13:11-14)
- Tue, Dec 24, 4:30p & 6:30p – Christmas Eve Candlelight Service