Life Means More
At a certain point in life, the things that we used to trust to support the weight of the task at hand don’t work anymore. When relationships experience pain, work doesn’t satisfy, bad habits become masters, and stuff quits working, we start asking questions about purpose and meaning. “What am I actually doing with my life? What are we even trying to do here anyway? What does any of this mean?” The question people are asking is, “How can my life mean more?”
In this series, we’re trying to help you see how life can be abundant and eternal, joyful and meaningful, and fruitful and filled with purpose. We’re trying to help you see how Life Means More.
Join us on any of the following dates at 9a & 10:45a!
- Sun, Jan 6 – “Life Means More” (Matthew 28:16-2; John 10:10-13)
- Sun, Jan 13 – “The Loving Life Means More” (Matthew 5:43-47)
- Sun, Jan 20 – “The Ordered Life Means More” (Genesis 1:26-31; Colossians 1:15-20)
- Sun, Jan 27 – “The Creative Life Means More” (Luke 1:26-38; Romans 13:11-14)
- Sun, Feb 3 – “The Sharing Life Means More” (1 Timothy 6:17-19)
- Sun, Feb 10 – “The Resurrection Life Means More” (John 11:17-27)