A series all about “Great Questions”!
Famous atheist Richard Dawkins believes faith in God is a giant delusion that “teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.” Wow. Is Dawkins right? Is belief in God ultimately willful ignorance of evidence? Does a Christian account of reality mean being satisfied with not understanding the world?!
These are “Great Questions” that require great answers! This summer at First Christian Church, we are answering 9 of today’s most pressing questions and we think God has provided great answers you can’t find elsewhere! So come join us and let’s learn together how a Christian account of the world is the best explanation of reality!
- Jun 16 – “Does God exist, and if so, why do evil and suffering exist?”
- Jun 23 – “How can we know the Bible is a reliable source of truth?”
- Jun 30 – “Is the Bible compatible with modern science?”
- Jul 7 – “What is the Trinity and is it Biblical?”
- Jul 14 – “Does God choose us or do we choose God?”
- Jul 21 – “Did Jesus really claim to be God, and how is He the only way to salvation?”
- Jul 28 – “Are miracles possible, and did Jesus really rise from the dead?”
- Aug 4 – “What about the Canaanite conquests in the Old Testament where God commands complete destruction?”
- Aug 11 – “What does the Bible say about LGBT issues?”
“Plan Your Visit” at one of our locations at fccgreene.org!