Sermon Series: “Who Are My People?”
Who are your people—the people with whom you have the deepest and most important connection? And why are they your people? Is it because they look and talk and act like you? Is it because you work with them? Went to school together? Played on the same team? Share the same DNA?
Jesus once asked his followers this same question, “Who are my people?” His answer may surprise you because it redefines for us what really matters most when it comes to our deepest relationships.
- Aug 25 – “Who Are My People?” (Genesis 1:26-28; Mark 3:31-35) (Watch this sermon!)
- Sep 1 – “Thicker Than Water” (John 19:25-27) (Watch this sermon!)
- Sep 8 – “Beyond the Borders” (Matthew 15:21-28) (Watch this sermon!)
- Sep 15 – “Focus Your Family” (Luke 1:39-45) (Watch this sermon!)
- Sep 22 – “The Word Does the Work” (Acts 10:34-48) (Watch this sermon!)
- Sep 29 – “Coworker” (Philemon 1:8-21)
“Plan Your Visit” at one of our locations at fccgreene.org!