Winter Recharge 2021
Who is it for? Winter Recharge is a weekend retreat for our 9-12 graders (high-schoolers).
When & where is it? The retreat will take place at Long View Ranch on Feb 26-28, 2021.
What is the schedule? We will gather at the Greeneville Campus on Fri, Feb 26 at 4:30p and be back on Sun, Feb 28 at 10a.
How much does it cost? The price for the retreat is $60 for Student and adult leaders which covers lodging, meals, transportation, and all activities.
What will the weekend look like? The weekend will consist of great food provided by Long View, some exciting games and activities (Horses, Angleball, Tomahawk Throw, Archery, Chaos, Nerf War, Game Room, Disc Golf, Game Fields, Volleyball, Campfire), awesome worship, time to dive into scripture, and lots of time with friends and small group leaders.
What should students bring?
- Sleeping bags or linens for a single mattress
- Toiletries (soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, shampoo etc.)
- 2 pairs of shoes – shoes that can get wet and a dry pair (shoes with laces are best)
- Jeans/sweatshirts, hat, gloves, coat (just in case its cold)
- Plastic bag for wet/dirty clothes
- Bible and notebook
How do students sign up? Click here.
What about COVID? Parents will need to fill out this release form and send/hand it to Ben Weaver, Student Minister, by Feb 26.
Have more questions? Contact Ben at [email protected].