If you or someone you love is struggling with intellectual and emotional questions that don’t have easy answers, “Great Questions” is a safe place to work through them because your questions set the agenda!
Get a taste for how Great Questions works…
Flow of Night:
- 7:30p – Welcome & Introductions
- Explanation of Ground Rules (see below)
- The First Question: “What does FCC believe?” (Takes 2 mins.)
- Whaddya wanna talk about?
- 8:30p – Dismiss
These Ground Rules are important for creating a safe place for participants to meaningfully work through questions and struggles, learn what God says about them, and examine the veracity of Christian faith.
- We are here to seek answers to questions together. (Form of question, please.)
- Skeptics/Strugglers gets first dibs. (Chill, pedantic Christians and let S’s & S’s go first.)
- Only Great Questions Facilitators can answer questions. (Dialogue is between the Asker & the GQFs only.)
- Not all questions are created equal. (Essentials–Convictions–Opinions Chart)
- It may take more than one week. (Truth takes time. No one is an oracle.)
- Treat one another with gentleness and respect. (1 Peter 3:15)
Come join us on Monday nights at 7:30p at our Greeneville Campus, starting Monday, August 5! Childcare provided. No need to sign up; just show up. If you’ve got any questions, feel free to email us at [email protected].
If you want to hear how we’ve answered some topical great questions, make sure you check out our 2019 Summer Series, called “Great Questions”, by clicking here!