Next Steps is four sessions designed to help you discover God’s vision for your life by connecting you to the people and mission of First Christian Church. You’ll learn all you need to know about how the 7 Habits work, be able to ask questions, and connect with others at FCC.
- Each session happens on Sunday morning, 10:45a, at FCC Greeneville, in the Student Center downstairs, and at FCC Afton, in the Next Steps room off the front lobby (look for signs). We serve coffee and light breakfast (pastries, fruit, etc.).
- Each session happens on the corresponding Sunday of each month, i.e., Session 1 is always on the 1st Sunday of every month, Session 2 is always on the 2nd Sunday, etc. (No sessions on 5th Sundays nor during December.)
- Next Steps works best in sequential order, but you can complete them as you are able—in any order and over any length of time.
- Next Steps is intended for all ages, beginning with students in 6th grade.
- If you usually serve during the 10:45a hour, we suggest you sign up for 4 individual sessions, once per month, over the course of 4 months, to work in Next Steps.
- 1st Sun: Engage in worship and Serve on the team.
- 2nd Sun: Connect in a small group.
- 3rd Sun: Pray and study the Bible and Pursue generosity.
- 4th Sun: Identify with Christ and Tell the story.
- 5th Sun (of every month & December): No Next Steps
Our goal for you, at the end of Next Steps, is that you have a growing sense that God’s vision for your life is discovered as you submit to Him, connect with His church, and implement these 7 Habits!
Register on our sign ups and events page for the upcoming week you’re planning to attend. (That way we’ll be sure to have a delicious pastry ready for your enjoyment!)