There are a number of ways we encourage and participate in prayer, in worship, in LifeGroups, and during Worship (in the Care Room), but we also have an entire team of people who are praying throughout each week, our Care Team, Elders, and Staff, who are all made aware of these requests.
Submit a Prayer Request…
- Note: Specify if “Confidential”—goes to Elders and Staff only.
- … in the Care Room, on Sunday mornings, with prayer cards. Care Connectors are also available during and after our services, to talk and pray with you.
- … on the Connection Card, on Sunday mornings.
- … by finding someone with a Connections nametag in The Hub.
- … digitally
Study the Bible…
We study the Bible together in worship, in small groups, and in Kids Min and Student settings, but we also want to encourage personal spiritual disciplines as means of growth in relationship with God.
- Note: Signing up for the following groups, (a) simply lets us know you’re committing to giving it a go, and, (b) means someone will contact you and help get you started.
- I want to follow a Bible Reading Plan! (Hardcopies are available in The Hub.)
- I want to follow a Scripture Memory Plan!
- Weekly Sermon Study Guide (used as our LifeGroups curriculum, but feel free to use it for personal study): fccgreeneville.org/studyguide