We all experience brokenness in life. At re:generation, we believe that anyone can experience new life and freedom by working through steps of healing given to us by God through the Bible. All who are tired, broken or hurting are invited to come find recovery in Jesus Christ.
Re:generation is discipleship training that uses a 12-step recovery model–“growing in gospel-centered identity in Christ”–that leads you through the process of applying the gospel to your life: Admit, Believe, Trust, Inventory, Confess, Repent, Follow, Forgive, Amends, Continue, Intimacy, Regeneration. By working through these biblical steps within an authentic community, you can not only learn about the power of the gospel, but you can find freedom from substance abuse, codependency, pornography, eating disorders, depression, fear, control, emotional/physical abuse, same sex attraction, anger, obsessive thoughts and any other personal struggle.
We know that not everyone who comes to re:generation will enter understanding the Bible or believing in the God of the Bible. Re:generation is a safe place for anyone to honestly process questions and doubts about Jesus. Our prayer is that you will find the same peace that we have found.
God loves you. He wants to heal you and has a plan for you. All are welcome.
- The 12 Steps of re:generation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Stories of life change
- Sign up here to indicate interest in being a part of re:gen.
- Because of the nature of this ministry, re:generation recovery is funded by donations. So, please help fund life change at givetoregen.org or text an amount to 84321, like this, “$10000 regen”, e.g. ;o), and just follow the prompts.
- Sign up for Mentor Training